- Not that I would want to eat this specifically, but I can't guarantee when I try reintroducing dairy in my diet that I won't try to make something like this burger.
- Pope Francis wants the church to be poor, for the poor. Which is great, but doesn't change his homophobia among other things.
- An excellent essay by a female atheist about the way she is treated by male atheists. I would consider this relevant reading for non-atheists, too.
- I found a spell to bless a Leatherman tool. Awesome!
- I was going to write a short description, but seriously, just read it. CPAC's "Trump the Race Card because you're totes not racist" panel derailed by somebody who is pretty clearly racist, massive applause by white people.
- When a group has exactly 50% men and 50% women, people perceive it as being dominated by women.
- 14 adults have had their HIV go into what looks like permanent remission.
- Women clearly can't be expected to understand how to use a regular tablet, so just give 'em one that already has everything they need. Like, you know, shopping and shit.
- A UK article on false rape allegations.
- Dos and don'ts of reporting on transgender issues. Jaw-drop-inducing.
- My alma mater has Peregrine Falcons living in the dorm I totally used to live in. They even have a live camera so you can watch them!
- So Sim City actually can run offline. Piracy paranoia ahoy!